Follow up: CPR in Action 2
A few weeks ago Face The Music posted a lesson on CPR (Context, Purpose & Results). The feedback was positive and grateful. A consultant asked if we had a sample CPR. We used the CPR example below from a events planner looking for a music team building event.
Along with this sample we are re-posting a link to the process. As many of you have found, having a vision for your life/business is vital for shaping success, CPR is a great companion for delivering on your vision and purpose.
This is going to be something special!
To strengthen our division's effectiveness, team dynamic, and communication by holding a powerful and valuable offsite
· Participants have over the top fun
· Feedback ratings exceed last year's record setting marks
· The music team building enhances how we work as a team
· We get insights on how to communicate more effectively
· Participants connect and form deeper relationships
· Team members feel like superstars
For more information on the CPR process : https://www.facethemusicblues.com/new-blog/2019/1/30/cpr-context-purpose-and-results